[TYPO3-dev] Shortcut targets in Alternative Page Language doesnt fallback anymore to the default target in TYPO3 4.7

a.vanschayk at ucreation.nl a.vanschayk at ucreation.nl
Thu May 3 22:37:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

Since I have updated my multi language site from 4.5.x to 4.7, menu
items with page type shortcut are not linked anymore in alternative
languages (there isn't a href attribute on the link tag). The shortcut
links in the default language are working well.

It seems that the Shortcut target in the Alternative Page Language
record does not fallback to default anymore.

I have to fillin all shortcut targets in Alternative Page Language
records to get it fixed.

Is it a bug in 4.7 or are there some settings for it? Do I have to
report it on forge.typo3.org (where)?

With kind regards,
Arek van Schaijk