[TYPO3-dev] Logoff hooks

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Wed Mar 28 00:40:51 CEST 2012

Hi Dave,

Am 27.03.12 22:34, schrieb Dave Sexton:
> Aha!
>
> I can use the reference back to t3lib_userauth and call the
> getLoginFormData function to retrieve the state of the login form (if
> any). This will indicate if a logout button has been clicked.
>
> Eg.:
>
> function logoff_post_processing (&$params, &$reference) {
>   $form = $reference->getLoginFormData();
>     if (isset($form['status']) && $form['status']  == 'logout') {
> 	// Do forum lgout
>     }
> }

I remember that I once created a patch for something similar - seems
like it never got merged to the official Core Repository...
It was about having a "context" why a user is logged off. Besides that,
a hook might be interesting as well (you might want to use signal-slot
for that)...

My old version: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/20605
Signal-Slot example patch: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/9825/

Cheers,