[TYPO3-dev] disableDelete not working?

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Mar 6 08:44:16 CET 2012

On our last UG-meeting we discovered a nice option for user-/page-TSconfig:
option.disableDelete
which 'Disables the "Delete" button in TCEFORMs.' [¹].

but instead of realy disabling the user to delete a record it only
removed the delete-icon from the headarea (beside the store-icons)

the user is still able to delete records at 3 (maybe 4) different places:
list view with 'Extended view',
list view: contextmenu of record
page view: record head (visible on mouseover),
page view_ contextmenu of record (same as list view?)

Is this behaviour intended?
Is it a bug? already known? (we found no bug-entry)

the origin to this is the problem to disable editors to delete CEs on a
special page, so they should be able to modify these CEs

[¹]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsconfig/4.6.0/view/1/4/

bernd
--