[TYPO3-dev] Content element specific tabs are missing in Typo3 4.5

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 1 15:47:24 CET 2012

Hi,

On 1-3-2012 15:06, Shanmugarajan K wrote:
> Currently i am working on Typo3 4.5 and i can able to see the content
> elements specific tabs are removed (when we do the create/edit page
> content elements) and related TCEFORM fields are displays under "General"
> tab.  Is that any global setting there to enable that tabs again, so that
> respective content element displays under separate tabs?

In TYPO3 4.5 the tabs of content elements and page properties were
redesigned. Options which belong together are now placed together.
Also the most frequently used settings are on the first tab ("General").

There is no setting to turn things back to the way it was in 4.4.

Most people get used to it very quickly.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.