[TYPO3-dev] addWhere in 'browser' of records

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Mon Jun 25 13:57:16 CEST 2012

Hi, Loek.

> Depends what you want exactly, but you can use foreign_table_where in the
> TCA definitions so you can at least set a hard-coded selection.
>
> Loek
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tca/4.7.1/view/1/3/

Thank you for your answer.
The problem is, that I'm using "group", which doesn't have
"foreign_table_where", and relations are not MM, so I can't use
"MM_table_where".
My goal is to show in browser wizard of "group" records that are in same
language, as parent record (the one, that is calling browser wizard) is,
since it become hard for editor to choose correct language version among all
records, that are shown by wizard.