[TYPO3-dev] TER on TYPO3.org

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sun Jun 24 16:31:24 CEST 2012

Am 24.06.12 07:47, schrieb Robert Wildling:

> The TER search is still acting very weird... Searching for cc_debug
> finds me 16 results - just not cc_debug.

Funny!

I search for cc_debug in the extension section and do not find it.
searching for cc_debug in the general search, displays it in the
extensions facet.

very strange.

we will have a look on it.

olivier

ps: ter search in the backend queries the extension list you downloaded.
the ter solr search queries the index created by a terfe2 dataset. i am
not sure how the terfe2 is created for the extension list.