[TYPO3-dev] BE styles

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Mon Jun 18 19:43:33 CEST 2012

Hello to all!

Our server administrators have just upgraded our production site to 4.7.1.  They did our DEV site without any problems but in production, the BE styles are wrong!

All block elements in "Page view" don't have any title bar (only visible on rollover) and the size of the text (preview box) is too big... I can view my DEV site without those bugs... (both with Internet Explorer and FireFox).

Where are managed the BE styles... or is there a place that tells if BE styles are applied or not?  Those bugs only occur on a page in "Page view".

Thank you a million times!

Eric Thibault