[TYPO3-dev] Frontend user login with eID and 4.7 rsaauth

Martin Kokes shr3k at typo3-hosting.com
Wed Jun 6 11:45:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks, I'll try to investigate suggested direction, strange thing is that
I'm POSTing towards my eID script the same variables as felogin form. This
means the user, pass, logintype, e and n RSA values. I'll try to capture
loginData in devlog.

Martin

"Björn Pedersen" wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1338967383.26481.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...

Hi,

I guess this can be related to http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32864 and
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/5326/

It's line 1273 in class.t3lib_userauth.php: the (encrypted) password
should be stored in uident_$passwordCompareStrategy (uident_rsa
probably) now, not in uident. So you have to slightly adjust your "login
form".

Björn