[TYPO3-dev] Frontend user login with eID and 4.7 rsaauth

Martin Kokes shr3k at typo3-hosting.com
Tue Jun 5 21:47:13 CEST 2012

Hello folks,

I already posted my problem in typo3.english list, but maybe here is the
better place. My problem is:

I have an GIS Ext JS application with T3 backend and own Extbase-based
model. For frontenduser authentification I wrote eID script combined from
some snippets & hooks. In principle, it is a JSON output for emulating
felogin form, with no great extensive handling. It just needs rsaauth
active. See http://pastebin.com/LSvu7N0h

To generate RSA pair I use following code from felogin
class.tx_rsaauth_feloginhook.php:

$backend = tx_rsaauth_backendfactory::getBackend();
$keyPair = $backend->createNewKeyPair();
$storage = tx_rsaauth_storagefactory::getStorage();
$storage->put($keyPair->getPrivateKey());
$rsa_n = htmlspecialchars($keyPair->getPublicKeyModulus());
$rsa_e = sprintf('%x', $keyPair->getExponent());

Keys are generated, form field added, login window created via
http://bit.ly/KLUVF3 JS, form correctly encoded and submitted.

To authenticate I have simple t3lib_userAuth::start():

$feUserObject = tslib_eidtools::initFeUser();
$logintype    = t3lib_div::_GP('logintype');
if ($logintype == 'login') {
    $feUserObject->checkPid    = 0;
    $feUserObject->writeDevLog = TRUE;
    $feUserObject->start();

It was working fine until I upgraded my developer site to 4.7. Since then
can't get it to work, but normal HTML based felogin works fine. Here's
anonymized snip from devlog http://pastebin.com/HjhuYHdt

I'm not sure whether my eID login method doesn't need to be polished to meet
new 4.7 code. I'll be grateful for any advice.

Martin