[TYPO3-dev] No output after master pull

Mattias Nilsson tollepjaer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:00:55 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

The new LocalConfiguration.php has a array which is returned in the file,
and it has everything inside in a nice formatted array. Have you tried to
set something like this in LocalConfiguration.php:

<?php
return array();
?>

And try to access the install tool to make the conversion from localconf.

With regards
/Mattias

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer <thasmo at gmail.com