[TYPO3-dev] Debug-Output in Backend on master?

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Jul 24 00:46:17 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 07/23/2012 10:08 PM, Wouter Wolters wrote:
> See this change in Gerrit: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/13001/
> This should solve your problem.

>> The error message is:
>> t3lib_div::getUserObj
>> <strong>ERROR:</strong> No class named: admin

Yes, current problem in master! Many thanks for such an immediate
feedback (the patch introducing this regression was just merged
yesterday). It is great to see people do use master to find exactly
those kind of problems, thanks for that! I'm currently too tired for a
sophisticated review now, but be assured a regression fix will be merged
soon!

We had releases with regressions in the past that the core team members
didn't find because of different setups or the lack of not wide spread
enough scenarios.
If you want to help, it is always great to test things and point out
issues we might have overseen. This is especially true for back port
patches. We work hard on not introducing regressions, but we're all not
perfect.

Sorry for this one, and thanks again
Christian