[TYPO3-dev] Setup after checking out git master

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Thu Jul 19 09:43:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've trouble setting up a typo3 git master checkout.

On a "normal" release, I get the install tool that guides me through
the process.
However when opening the host with the typo3 git master checkout in my
browser, I only get
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message
> 'localconf.php is not found!

Opening /typo3/install/ gives me the hint to create the
typo3conf/ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file, but when I do that, I'm again
greeted with the RuntimeException.

What do I need to do? Is there some documentation about that?

--
Regards,
Christian Weiske