[TYPO3-dev] Adaptation of stg_clearcache to core

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:30:28 CEST 2012

Hi!

Lorenz Ulrich wrote:
> Steffen Gebert wrote an extension which changes the behaviour of the
> "Clear cache for this page" button to delete also the cache of subpages:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/stg_clearcache
>
> Don't you think that it would be nice to have that feature in the core?

I used the ext named "Clear branch cache" in the past. I do not know about
Steffen's ext, but "Clear branch cache" is one of my personal favorites.
But I prefer to have core as slim as possible. Such stuff could stay as
extension. If somebody needs it, just get it from TER. It is not a totally
necessary part in my my opinion.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team member