[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Webservices API // REST for TYPO3

Nicolas Forgerit nicolas.forgerit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 12:59:59 CEST 2012

Hey Olivier,

> please see: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-typo3_webservices
>
> and talk to Thomas Maroschik as he implemented some code here.

i'm aware of that. I'd been around when you tried to (re-)kickstart a
REST-project for TYPO3 back in T3DD11 at Sursee. I followed the
discussion between Helmut and Thomas concerning "the right way (tm)".
Currently, Helmut is aware of my work and i'm gonna reuse pretty much
everything Thomas has already done concerning
Dispatching-Infrastructure (i.e. the generic WSAPI part).

I'm currently more into getting ideas of how would be the best way to
cleanly integrate that stuff into TYPO3 having in mind that the
bootstrapping was heavily refactored for v6. I wanted to underline
that i think that a separate entry point with reusing
Bootstrapper-functionalities would be the best and cleanest way for an
API to connect to.

Nevertheless, i appreciate you stressing the need for communication!

All the best.

Ciao Nico