[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.0-alpha1 doesn't render plugins (CType: list)

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Jul 1 21:54:09 CEST 2012

Hey.

On 06/14/2012 01:35 AM, Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> Additionally to my previous mail I can say that if the
> FE plugins are NOT rendered, the wrapper for the plugin
> _IS_ rendered but is empty:

Found it!

https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12507/

I can now also explain why it worked in the fronted only after a backend
extbase extension was called if caches where cleared: A correct call to
Tx_Extbase_Core_Bootstrap triggered a (lowercased) entry in the
autoloader cache file, which then in turn was found in the frontend
userFunc.

This issue was introduced with forge issue #35866 and fixed with #38527

The fix is merged in master. If you update your master (and 'git
submodule update' your submodules), the bug is gone.

Special thanks to Susanne for debugging and the final idea :)

Regards
Christian