[TYPO3-dev] felogin: missing getpost option for logout

Konstantin Bastron konstantin.bastron at staufenbiel.de
Fri Jan 20 12:58:39 CET 2012

Hi,

  I have an issue with the felogin(1.3.1)  in Typo3(4.5.6).

I would like to use the referrer to redirect the User to the page, he hit
the logout button.

With the login it works with the code part <input type="hidden"
value="http://www.mypage.com/page-where-the-user-hit-it.html"
name="redirect_url">.

With logout it ignores the parameter “redirect_url”. I found out, that in
typo3/sysext/felogin/pi1/class.tx_felogin_pi1.php the case “getpost” is
missing for logout.

switch ($redirMethod) {

                        case 'logout':

                            if ($this->conf['redirectPageLogout']) {

                                $redirect_url[] =
$this->pi_getPageLink(intval($this->conf['redirectPageLogout']));

                            }

                        break;

                    }

Now to my Question: Is there a reason for letting the getpost option out of
the logout version, or is it/will it be solved in a future version of
felogin?

Kind regards,

Konstantin Bastron