[TYPO3-dev] Extension manager only partly displayed in 4.7-dev core git version

Patrick-Emil Zörner paddyez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:37:31 CET 2012

Ahoj,

for testing and possible core development purposes I have been using
the git version of typo3 for quite a while now. Since my last pull
last week the extension Manager only displays the select box and the
heading saying "Extension manager". The rest is just grey so it is
useless.

I can not find any any information about this. My questions are: Have
I forgot to set up or configure something? Or is this a known issue?
And is there anywhere, where I find more information about it?

Thank you in advance for any hint on this subject ;-)

greetings

paddy