[TYPO3-dev] Creating extension that is working in background

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:13:09 CET 2012

Hmm a bit more you want :)

For example. I have a module that defines too what pars of my site user
has access. I don`t mean to what pages but for example can he see this
article off tt_news, can he access to some special content etc.

Now I need to create a background service that works on my site and
whenever user want to make an actions this service picks up his module,
read the definitions and decide should this content be displayed to him
or not.

Now my problem is how to add to my site such service that works on every
site, every time.

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk