[TYPO3-dev] Writing extension manuals / documentation

Alexander Stehlik alexander.stehlik at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:10:57 CET 2012

Hi,

the first version of the extension was uploaded yesterday and can now be
found in the extension repository [1].

Please report any issues (bugs, missing / wrong documentation) or
required features in the bug tracker at forge [2].

Kind regards,
Alex

[1]
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/formhandler_subscription/current/