[TYPO3-dev] eid extension listing

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Mon Feb 20 23:47:53 CET 2012

Everything is working fine now on my dev system but I am experiencing the same problem as before on my production system (the two environment are virtualy identical)!?!?!

My plugin is correctly listed in the Admin tools/configuration/FE>eID_include section but nothing is happening!?!?! The ajax fires and my alert returns success! But no data... I've also added the string 'hello' to the output of the main eid function but still empty!

The last time it happened in my dev system everything stated working several days later without modifications...

I am curious to know if this is a cashing problem in my Typo3 environment... I've cleared all caches several times (including configuration...)

Is there something more I can do?

On 12-2-2012 16:44, ?ric Thibault wrote:
> Is there a way to list all extensions with eid configuration setup?
> I've done eid setup before with no problems but I have an old
> extension that I want to "eid enable" but with no success...!? If I
> could list all eid extensions I would know if I've done it write on
> not.
Sure!
- ADMIN TOOLS > Configuration,
- select "$TYPO3_CONF_VARS (Global Configuration)" in the select box on
top,
- navigate to: FE > eID_include
Now you see the list of extensions in your installation which have
registered an eID script.
1. I've changed the ext_localconf.php:
> // eID
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['FE']['eID_include'][my_ext'] = 'EXT:my_ext/pi1/class.tx_my_ext_eid.php';
I hope the missing single quote in [my_ext'] was lost during copy/paste?
> 2. And in the eid class file (my_ext/pi1/class.tx_my_ext_eid.php):
>
> <?php
> require_once(PATH_tslib.'class.tslib_pibase.php');
> class tx_my_ext_eID extends tslib_pibase {
Hmm... the point of having an eID script is to have a light weight
version of TYPO3. No need to do this. You can use the functions in
tslib_eidtools to initialize a database connection, an fe_user, etc. if
you need those.

>     function main() {
>     print('Hello');
>     }
>
> }
>
> $SOBE = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_my_ext_eID');
> $SOBE->main();
> ?>
That should work.
Try it without the tslib_pibase stuff.