[TYPO3-dev] mkdir and mkdir_deep

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Mon Feb 20 19:41:55 CET 2012

Hi François,

François Suter wrote:

>> http://api.typo3.org  has never turned up in any of my search results
>> weirdly enough.
>
> I can see why... It seems like http://api.typo3.org has been
> "integrated" into the future typo3.org relaunched web site
> (preview.typo3.org) and the search does not seem like it's (fully)
> implemented yet. However if you click on one specific API link (4.5 LTS,
> for example), you get to the "real" api.typo3.org and the search works
> fine there (at least I could find mkdir_deep ;-) ).

I think he meant that the google search returns such outdated results. And
this is unfortunately the wrong (or outdated) links.
"typo3 api" returns the correct result (http://api.typo3.org).
But "typo3 mkdir_deep" returns as fourth position the outdated reference on
typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/.

Maybe someone with access to the typo3.org website could remove this folder
and replace it with a redirect?

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065