[TYPO3-dev] mkdir and mkdir_deep

Oliver Salzburg oliver.salzburg at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 20 14:21:44 CET 2012

On 2012-02-20 14:08, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> The first parameter is the directory path you want to create.
> The second parameter is optional and kept for backwards compatibility (=
> it was used in the past but we don't want to break code which still uses
> it)

Are you sure about that?
I was reading the source here:
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d6/d99/class_8t3lib__div_8php-source.html

It seemed to me like $destination has little relevance as long as
$deepDir is an absolute path. Which would mean the first parameter is
the less relevant one.

If $deepDir is empty, it seems like that would cause the whole foreach
in mkdir_deep() to be skipped.

Cheers
Oliver