[TYPO3-dev] Authenticating BE User correctly

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu Feb 16 07:53:24 CET 2012

Hello Helmut,

Georgs Solution worked so far.

What i'm doing is the following:

Hook into tslib/index_ts.php to catch uri's like, in [1]:

	http(s)://domain/index.php/dav/(.*)

Then i use the controller to check wether the user is authenticated or
not [2] around line 98:

This way there needs to be a function to authenticate the user with
known username and password ;)

The current trunk is available on Forge [3]

Thanks in advice
Kay

[1]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-webdav/repository/entry/trunk/ext_localconf.php

[2]
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-webdav/repository/entry/trunk/Classes/Controller/WebdavController.php

[3] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-webdav/repository/entry/trunk/

Am 15.02.2012 20:32, schrieb Helmut Hummel:
> Hi,
>
> On 15.02.12 16:30, Kay Strobach wrote:
>
>> perhaps you know my webdav extension EXT:webdav.
>
> nope.
>
>> During the last day i found, that it's incompatible to saltedpasswords :(
>
> In theory the right way to authenticate is implementing a service and
> letting init.php the do all the hard work for you.
>
> If you describe a bit what excatly you try do to I probably can help.
>
> Kind regards,
> Helmut

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org