[TYPO3-dev] BE search string

Éric Thibault Eric.Thibault at dc.ulaval.ca
Wed Feb 15 20:07:34 CET 2012

Hello to all.

I've juste upgraded my site to 4.6.4 and my contributers told me that the search feature in the BE is not working anymore... I've tested it and no results are returned!  I've tried english letters, accents, ... nothing!

Is it a known issue? My language packs are all up to date.

Here is the error log of Typo3 when I do a search : Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data2/html/typo3_src-4.6.4/typo3/class.db_list.inc line 833