[TYPO3-dev] RealURL - Indexing problem

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:30:02 CET 2012

On 02/09/2012 02:36 PM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> This is not a problem with RealURL. RealURL has nothing to do with
> indexing at all. It only encodes/decodes URL.

I were not at aware that it wasn't the right solution, but it affected
my setup, and now it works, therefore i asumed that it was the problem.

> Please, do not post wrong information to mailing lists.

I never had the intension to mislead or give wrong information, that
should be implied in every anserw in the TYPO3 community, will all try
to contribute and share knowlegde.

My maillist etics says:
If you find your anserw your self please prost a comment for others to
see. (And i thought i got the anserw.)

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen