[TYPO3-dev] TCEFORM_flexform & TCEFORM_flexformSheet

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:29:26 CET 2012

Thanks for sharing the document!

But I still got one question, for this part of the flexform:
<catImageMode>
<TCEforms>

<label>LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catImageMode</label>
<config>
 <type>select</type>
<items type="array">
 <numIndex index="0" type="array">
<numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catLinkMode_TS</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1"></numIndex>
</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1" type="array">
<numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catLinkMode_dontshow</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="2" type="array">
<numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catLinkMode_shownolink</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1">1</numIndex>
</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="3" type="array">
<numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catLinkMode_catshortcut</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1">2</numIndex>
</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="4" type="array">
<numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:tt_news/locallang_tca.xml:tt_news.pi_flexform.catLinkMode_catsel</numIndex>
 <numIndex index="1">3</numIndex>
</numIndex>
 </items>
<minitems>0</minitems>
<maxitems>1</maxitems>
 <size>1</size>
</config>
</TCEforms>
 </catImageMode>

I would like to change the label values in items, for example replace all
labels from locallang_tca.xml with values in page tsconfig.
So far:
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.9.s_category.catImageMode {
label = Tag Image Link Mode:
config {
 type = select
items = ....