[TYPO3-dev] TCEFORM_flexform & TCEFORM_flexformSheet

Kai Vogel kai.vogel at speedprogs.de
Thu Feb 9 12:07:18 CET 2012

Hi Tomiţă,

the sheet name ("s_category") is missing in your setup. You can pick it out from the flexform file. This works:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.9.s_category.catImageMode.label = Some text

And it is quite possible to configure a flexform field. If you for example want to change the field type, then it goes like this:

TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.9.s_category.catImageMode.config.type = input

Best regards
--
Kai Vogel