[TYPO3-dev] Re: [TYPO3-t3dd] Workshops at T3DD12

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Feb 9 01:32:38 CET 2012

Hi Steffen Gebert,

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> inside the v4 Core Team we started collecting ideas for workshops at the
> upcoming developer days.
>
> Is anybody willing to contribute with ideas, or maybe even take over the
> lead of one of them (maybe not alone..)?
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/T3DD12/WorkshopsBrainstorming
>
> Feel free to add your already submitted workshops - maybe they're
> inspiring for others (for own workshops or just join forces)!
>
> CfP ends Feb 12th, so hurry up ;)

This list is already quite long, but some suggestions

* Hacking around EM (3rd party repositories, code cleanup, bug fixing)
* fixing/writing unit test
* creating documentation server tools/infrastructure/setup/rendering chain
(especially because folks from v4 and v5 are there ?!)
* if somebody else is interested: kickstarting linkvalidator-ng with queue
and smart processing and more settings, new interface
* fix workspace issues

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe – PGP-Key 0AD96065