[TYPO3-dev] RTE POST-vars in custom TCEFORMS

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Feb 8 11:35:06 CET 2012

Hi, List.

Here is my situation in short: I'm developing a BE module for custom records
processing. Records are defined in TCA, so I decided to use TCEFORMS API for
edit forms rendering. So far so good - form fields are rendering correctly,
and RTE fields as well, but when I submit the form all the field values are
coming to $_POST variable, except RTE fields - they stay same as before.

I call initDefaultBEmode() method of t3lib_TCEforms class, load all the
necessary JS files, like 'jsfunc.tbe_editor.js', 'tceforms.js'.
Every field is generated by getSingleField() method of t3lib_TCEforms class,
where I supply correct tablename, fieldname, record, processed by
t3lib_transferData with 'uid' and 'pid' set as well (otherwise RTE was not
"richtext[]:rte_transform[mode=ts_css]", taken from "types".

And this makes RTE load and function correctly, except fact, that it doesn't
POST changed data (only original one).
What may be the problem?

Thank you in advance.