[TYPO3-dev] Disabling a subtype of the TYPO3 service

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Feb 3 10:21:55 CET 2012

Hi,

> Is it possible to disable a subtype of the service?

Actually, you don't *really* want to actually disable the subtype, but
you don't want to fall back to it...

> I have created a new service with authUserBE subtype and
> Priority:51,Quality:51,
> but still tx_sv_auth authUserBE exists with Priority:50,Quality:50,
> which runs if my custom service fails.

Read the authentication business logic, you have to play with 100 or 200
as return value to let TYPO3 fall-back (or not) to the next available
authentication service.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers