[TYPO3-dev] Security announcement for css_filelinks extension

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Feb 2 15:49:37 CET 2012

Hi Steffen,

Am 02.02.2012 15:43, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> I was confused by reading about vulnerable extension and then not to
> find any update in the extension manager.

just as a followup: It isn't that unusual that something like that
happens. Another example: Someone notices a security issue in his own
extension (or gets notified by a 3rd party) and fixes it without
notifying the security team. the next bulletin will also mention this
extension and which versions are secure.

Georg