[TYPO3-dev] [rfc] Support for ImageMagick PHP module ?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 2 07:44:08 CET 2012

Hi,

On 1-2-2012 22:08, Peter Russ wrote:
> Futher IM has a lot of problems on different OS distributions. We use
> for example GM on RH.
> So supporting IM directly would force us to upgrade to an other ECMS.

Nobody is talking about dropping support for the IM or GM executables. I
personally prefer GM over IM too. GM was a fork of IM and turned out
faster, more stable and needed less memory. During the past years IM
introduced loads of fixes which were at least 'inspired' by GM code.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.