[TYPO3-dev] Has requiredExt option been removed in version 6?

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 6 10:44:15 CET 2012

Hi,

On 6-12-2012 8:33, Sacha Vorbeck wrote:
> I noticed that the
> requiredExt
> option is not featured in the InstallTool All Configuration section any
> longer. The changelog for 6:
> http://wiki.typo3.org/TYPO3_6.0
> doesn`t cover the topic so I dare to ask if someone know more about it.
> Has this option been removed, renamed or replaced by some other function?

It's still supported, but the list of extensions which are required by
TYPO3 6.0 are defined internally.

You can add other required extensions to
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXT']['requiredExt']
in typo3conf/AdditionalConfiguration.php
(requiredExt can be an array too instead of a comma separated list)

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!