[TYPO3-dev] Contribution to tt_news needs review

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 28 09:04:00 CEST 2012

Please use #M12345 as reference to matnis.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks