[TYPO3-dev] help needed for update +ext

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Fri Aug 24 23:21:37 CEST 2012

Hi Alessandro,

please take a look on the wiki pages regarding the update. They usually
contain useful information.

It might be worth switching to 4.6 first, fix the bugs you run into there,
check the deprecation log and fix those and then upgrade to 4.7.
I think that will be the 'most less' puzzling way to go.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.