[TYPO3-dev] Customizing IRRE controls in BE: how to hide 'Create New' link?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Thu Aug 16 09:54:32 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've defined a relationship between 2 tables using IRRE, so that the
child records are nicely shown in a list below the parent record they
belong to. So far so good.

However, the child records are read-only in the BE (they are a kind of
comments which are created by visitors and should not be editable in the
backend). I can set all fields to readOnly=1, but I can't find how I can
disable the 'Create New' control above the list and the 'Delete' icon
next to the child records. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Loek