[TYPO3-dev] FLUIDTEMPLATE: How to feed in template from content object?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sun Aug 12 11:07:15 CEST 2012

TEMPLATE grabs the content from a content object. That's great und
truely universal. So I can write:

   page.10 = TEMPLATE
   page.10.template = FILE
   page.10.template.file = fileadmin/templates/main.html

or

   page.10 = TEMPLATE
   page.10.template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1

It seems that FLUIDTEMPLATE doesn't have that intermediate ".template"
property!? I really need a physical file:

   page.10 = FLUIDTEMPLATE
   page.10.file = fileadmin/templates/main.html

Q:
Big question: Is there a way to pass content from a content object to
FLUIDTEMPLATE like I can do with TEMPLATE?

Thanks for considering ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de