[TYPO3-dev] CZ changed to CS

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Aug 10 09:54:52 CEST 2012

Hi Ernesto,

> thanks for the info. What "packager" do you mean? At the translation
> server? Is this documented or "versioned" somewhere so that we can know
> what you are talking about and when this was changed?

By "packager" I mean the cron job on the Pootle translation server that
prepares the zip files of each recently modified extension/language pair.

AFAIK, Dominique Feyer started a cookbook for the servers team but
personally I did not write any single line of documentation, I just
recently rewrote the packager script to use the same I use of my own
Pootle server and adapted it for TYPO3 and its numerous "oddities" when
it comes to supporting alternative locales.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6