[TYPO3-dev] Freelance typo3 developers

Olivier Laurent olivier at trynisis.com
Thu Aug 9 16:45:56 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Sorry to bother you, i don't know if such post are allowed, I rarely
post any message to  this mainling list.

Trynisis is a Belgian web agency. We use Typo3 as our main (if not
unique) CMS for mmmh...7 years.

We are looking for Freelance typo3 developers to join our team.
Overseas/remote developers are most than welcome, our team is composed
by 6 nationalities. It is a friendly and dynamic athmosphere with
exciting international projects.

If you are a serious person, experienced with typo3, feel free to
contact me. Send me your CV and a summary of your experiences with
Typo3. (olivier at trynisis.com)

We are only looking for long term partnerships. So if we are happy with
our first experience expect regularly new projects.

Best regards,
Olivier