[TYPO3-dev] local git mirror og TYPO3 core & submodules

Lieuwe Hummel l.hummel at drecomm.nl
Thu Aug 9 11:12:34 CEST 2012

Hi Loek,

Thanks for your response. It will definitely work, but I see 2 major
drawbacks: all our servers (thats quite a lot :) ) will need the change
in the hosts file, which will very likely prohibited by our sysadmin guys.
The other one is that is limits the submodule structure to mimic the
repository naming already used in the TYPO3 community and differs from
our naming scheme.

Regards,

Lieuwe