[TYPO3-dev] Multi user login

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Thu Apr 26 00:53:49 CEST 2012

Hi Typo3ers,

We are having an issue with typo3 logins. Some end users of one of our
clients are working in hospitals (private network to public network). They
have a citrix setup.

   - User 1 logs in using felogin extension
   - User 1 sees own data
   - User 2 logs in using felogin
   - User 2 sees user 1's data
   - User 1 logs out
   - User 2 sees own data

Is this a citrix issue, or is there some setting I need to set to stop this
happening? All the installtool fe settings are set to default except rsa
auth level.

I am using my own extension to display data, using
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['uid'] to identify users.

fe lockHashKeyWords is still set to user agent.

Extensions are non cached pibase.

Typo3 4.5.15, using saltedpasswords, rsaauth (I'm also having issues that
some users have to enter their login details twice before being logged in,
but that seems to be a known issue)

Thanks

Richard