[TYPO3-dev] id in preProcess hook for new record

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:31:13 CEST 2012

W dniu 2012-04-25 08:34, Kay Strobach pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Dimitry is right, you can just access the id in the postProcessHook.
>
> Regards
> Kay
>

> Am 25.04.2012 08:17, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>>> Hello I need to make some actions on fields in preProcess hook but to do
>>> this I need the id of news. I can get it when i update record but how
>>> can I get it when I add record.
>>
>> It is not available in the preProcess hook becase the record is not yet
>> in the database.

Ok but postProcessHook is too late for me. I need to copy bodytext field
from tt_news table in preProcess cause the bodytext is not yet converted
there so for example links are <a href="http not <link http

This is very important for me. I hoped that changing incomingFieldArray
will help but it has no result :/