[TYPO3-dev] TCA configuration docs

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Apr 16 13:00:37 CEST 2012

Hi Thomas,

> i had a slightly outdated version of the core api document and updated
> it now. I can't find the documentation of the various TCA types (input,
> select, etc) in the document now? Has it moved to another location?
> Where is it?

Yes, the TCA reference was separated into its own manual. Unfortunately
it is not currently visible due to some issues with rendering on the new
typo3.org, which we hope to fix as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, you can grab it straight from the SVN repository:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/doc_core_tca/trunk/doc_core_tca/doc/doc_core_tca.pdf

HTH

--

Francois Suter