[TYPO3-dev] Phing TYPO3

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Sun Apr 15 14:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi Tomas,

I just gave a presentation about this on T3DD12 and put the slides up here:
http://www.slideshare.net/netcoop/presentation-automatic-deployment-with-typo3v4

I'm currently reworking the scripts and will publish that soon. I've been using
ant instead of phing, but that shouldn't be too much difference.

We also started a notepad collecting ideas and resources on this topic:
https://notes.typo3.org/p/deployment

Cheers,
Loek