[TYPO3-dev] TER upload

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Wed Apr 4 10:35:13 CEST 2012

Maybe a tip someone likes and I ran into lately by accident: if you make
the ext_emconf.php file of your server not writable by the server you are
developing on, locally the file cannot be updated by the server. This way
you can keep your version numbers manually in your VCS without much hassle.

Kind regards,

Henjo

Problems are small because we learned how to deal with them.
Problems are big because we need to learn how to deal with them.