[TYPO3-dev] Duplicate hostname in URL

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Thu Sep 29 21:53:37 CEST 2011

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Salzburg wrote:

> Ok, seems like this is due to me setting absRefPrefix in my config.
> Is that uncommon practice?

No, absolutely not. Actually I would advice you to use absRefPrefix over
baseUrl.

However some extensions have problems with it. You may try to turn it of for
that extension only (if it defines a new page type, or if you can make a
condition based on the presence of a specific get parameter).

Although, it might be something wrong with your config too. You may check
the source code of the extension to see if it uses typolink() to generate
the URL.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe