[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Public TYPO3 v4 Status Meeting

Oliver Hader oliver.hader at typo3.org
Sat Sep 17 11:22:36 CEST 2011

Hey everybody,

it's time for our next weekly v4 status meeting. You'll find the
accordant dates and times of upcoming meetings in our TYPO3 Calendar on
Google [1].

Use this link to join the meeting on BigBlueButton:
http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/demo/create.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=TYPO3+v4+Development%27s+meeting

The meeting will start today at 6pm CEST:
*Saturday, September 17th 2011, 6pm CEST*

If you have something to tell or would like to see something discussed
in the meeting, please add it to the agenda for tomorrow on the
iEtherpad here:
http://ietherpad.com/typo3v4-statusmeetings

See ya then!

Cheers,