[TYPO3-dev] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.14, 4.4.11 and 4.5.6

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Sep 15 20:44:47 CEST 2011

Hi Olly,

> the TYPO3 core team has just released TYPO3 versions 4.3.14, 4.4.11 and
> 4.5.6, which are now ready for you to download. All versions are
> maintenance releases and contain bugfixes and security fixes.

These releases included important fixes to the RTE. Unfortunately, most
of these fixes will not take effect unless the RTE cache is cleared
using the BE Clear cache menu.

This problem arises because the version number of the RTE was not
increased prior to the releases. Therefore, the previously cached
scripts will be used until they are cleared.

This is an error-prone situation. Therefore I will modify the RTE to
include the TYPO3 version in the RTE cache hash so that this does not
happen in future releases.

Regards,
Stanislas