[TYPO3-dev] Problems with gerrit

Sebastian Fischer typo3 at evoweb.de
Thu Sep 15 09:08:33 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

thanks for your input but no im using linux git. BUT i managed to fix my
problem.

So what was it? To keep it short i still had the fix from sursee running
after changing it back i have in my git config -e  something like:

[remote "origin"]
#       url = https://review.typo3.org/p/TYPO3v4/Core
         url = git://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git
         fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

And surprise i was able to push.

Thanks for listening and have a nice day
Sebastian