[TYPO3-dev] HTML5 and subheader in TEXT etc (again)

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:31:01 CEST 2011

Thanks for your responses!

I checked some of the extenions, but they don't seem to be "complete"
when it comes to TYPO3.
For example: when there is the scenario where a header AND a subheader
is needed SOMETIMES, then the h1 and h2 should not only be wrapped in a
header element, but also in a hgroup element. But there should not be
any hgroup, if there is only a h1.

h1 is on position 10, h2 on position 15 (once it is activated in TEXT
and TEXTPIC). Is there any chance to call an if-statement at position 10
that puts a hgroup BEFORE h1 only when there is a h2 at 15?
(The closing-tag is easy...)

Any hints are more than welcome!

Thanx!
Robert